Extra-thin, extra-strong, diamond-coated metal FlexiDiamond™ Strips are designed for interproximal finishing of porcelain without losing the integrity of the contact. These versatile, multi-use strips slide through tight interproximal areas without causing damage.
FlexiDiamond Strips are great for finishing and polishing porcelain interproximally and for starting the interproximal polish on dental composite restorations. They are also a good tool for orthodontic stripping.
Features and benefits include:
- Natural diamond lasts longer and cuts smoother
- Flexible for easy access into curved surfaces without the risk of breaking
- Strong and malleable
- Maintain complete integrity of contact areas
- Can also be used for orthodontic stripping
- Gapped in the center for easy insertion