Creative Color is a system of tints and opaquers that is designed for Renamel Microfill and Renamel Universal
Microhybrid, but it is compatible with most other restorative systems.
Creative Color opaquers and tints have a unique viscosity that flows only when you touch it, which means you're in
complete control. And even if you apply a few layers, neither material will add bulk to the restoration.
Creative Color opaquers mask undesirable tooth structure and block out translucent shine-through or metal shine
- Color blends invisibly into your dental composite material
- Unique viscosity that is easy to manipulate and control
- Microfill based dental composite for the higher esthetics
- Shades cover the entire VITA Shade range
Creative Color tints help you create dark cervicals, intense incisal translucency, and virtually any surface
- Impart incisal translucency and cervical chroma
- Mimic surface artifacts on your dental composite restorations such as pit and fissure staining
- Recreate craze lines, check lines and maverick colors
- Decrease the value of your restoration
- Increase hue and chroma of your dental composite