Rite-Lite 2™ HI CRI Shade Matching Unit incorporates diffused L.E.D. technology to simulate various lighting conditions to aid in the matching of teeth and all types of dental restorations.
Rite-Lite 2 offers three modes of light for shade taking:
1. Colour-corrected light at a colour temperature of 5500◦ Kelvin.
2. Incandescent – room light at 3200◦ Kelvin, found in many indoor environments
3. Ambient light at 3900◦ Kelvin. This is a combination of room light and daylight
Other features and benefits include:
- Simulates 3 lighting conditions from one source
- Provides consistent lighting conditions between dental office and dental lab
- Controlled viewing area
- Reduces glare and reflective highlights
- Easy toggle between 3 lighting conditions with one-touch control
- Neutralizing colour tabs included
- Battery operated, readily available 2 – AA batteries
- L.E.D. provides full power instantly