- Product Details
The 3M™ Triple Layer Molded Face Mask is a fluid-resistant mask with a polyester inner and outer layer and a polypropylene middle layer. It is designed with an adjustable nose clip made from aluminum and a polyisoprene headband. Choose the 3M™ Triple Layer Molded Face Mask for a moulded mask in a variety of applications.
Dental professionals should wear appropriate personal protective equipment when splashes or sprays of blood and body fluids are likely. The 3M™ Triple Layer Molded Face Mask is made with electrostatically-charged fibres that attract and trap particles trying to penetrate the web. This helps to minimize exposure of the professional to potentially infectious blood and body fluids while offering a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of ≥ 98%.
Other features and benefits include:
- Helps reduce exposure to blood and body fluids
- Made with a polyester inner and outer layer and a polypropylene middle layer
- A malleable nose piece helps ensure a custom fit
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency ≥ 98%
- Has a 3-year shelf life
- Meets EN 14683 requirements for Type IIR face mask
- Fluid Resistance: Yes
- Respirator Size: Standard
Indications for Use
Made for environments where splashes or sprays of blood and body fluids are likely.
3M Triple Layer Molded Face Mask (Item Number: 3-107158): 50 Pack