- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
3M™ Chairside Zirconia, a new CAD/CAM zirconia milling block for the CEREC® SpeedFire furnace, offers a well-balanced, high strength, esthetic option for single-unit crowns and 3-unit bridges.
A fast sintering time of approximately 20 minutes for a thin-walled crown in the CEREC SpeedFire furnace allows for a more efficient single visit appointment. 3M Chairside Zirconia can also be fast fired in high-temperature sintering furnaces, including the Programat CS4. Cementation is simplified with 3M RelyX Luting Plus Resin Modified Glass Ionomer Cement or 3M RelyX Unicem 2 Self Adhesive Resin Cement. Other features and benefits include:
- New Zirconia milling block for single-unit crown and three-unit bridge restorations*.
- An optimal blend of high strength and esthetics, with a high flexural strength of 1000 MPa (fast fired).
- The esthetics you desire from a chairside zirconia, designed to match the VITA classical shade guide.
- Fast sintering time of approximately 20 minutes for a thin-walled crown in CEREC SpeedFire furnace**,***.
- Makes it possible to go from scan to seat in one hour.
- Available in two pre-shaded block sizes and eight shades.
- Crown blocks are 20 mm in height and bridge blocks are 39 mm in height.
Indications for Use
Crowns and 3-unit bridges.
*With one pontic supported on each side by a crown
**CEREC® SpeedFire furnace, restorations with particular designs (parameter integrated in CEREC® software; wall thickness 1.2 mm or less)
***19.6 min for small, thin-walled crowns; 22.4 min for all other crowns
3M Chairside Zirconia for CEREC Intro Kit (Item Number: 3-110677) includes:
- 1 x Crown Block A1
- 2 x Crown Blocks A2
- 1 x Crown Block A3
- 1 x Bridge Block A2
- 1 x Instructions for Use
3M Chairside Zirconia for CEREC Crown Refills are available in 5-packs of the following shades:
- *A1 (3-110664)
- A2 (3-110665)
- A3 (3-110666)
- A3.5 (3-110663)
- *B1 (3-110662)
- *C1 (3-110661)
- D2 (3-110667)
- Bleach (3-110668)
3M Chairside Zirconia for CEREC Bridge Refills are available in 3-packs of the following shades:
- A1 (3-110670)
- A2 (3-110669)
- A3 (3-110672)
- A3.5 (3-110671)
- B1 (3-110676)
- C1 (3-110673)
- D2 (3-110674)
- Bleach (3-110675)
*SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT: Product is not stocked in our warehouse and is only requested when an order is placed for said product. This product is ineligible to be returned.
View the 3M Chairside Zirconia Product Sheet.
View the Exploding on the CEREC Scene - 3M Chairside Zirconia from cerecdoctors.com featuring Daniel J. Poticny, D.D.S.
View the 3M Chairside Zirconia SDS.