DDS, MA, BS, CPT
2024 Aruba Dental Conference
Following a sold-out 2023 conference, Clinical Research Dental is thrilled to announce we will return to Aruba to host the 8th annual Aruba Dental Conference. Join us February 1-3 for three days of industry-leading CE with a distinguished group of world-class educators.
Speakers and topics include:
- Marcos Vargas, BDB, DDS, MS, presenting “Achieving Ultimate Esthetics with Direct Restorations”
- Ron Kaminer, DDS, sharing“Advanced Materials and Techniques to Maximize Efficiency”
- Amanda Seay, DDS, FAACD, FAGD & Adamo Notarantonio, DDS, FICOI, FAACD presenting "Achieving Excellence with Ceramic Restorations - A Blueprint for Success"
- Nate Lawson, DDS, MA, PhD, on “The Science Behind Better Clinical Outcomes"
- Marc Geissberger, DDS, MA, BS, CPT, presenting “Managing and Treating an Acid Mouth"
For more information on the 2024 Aruba Dental Conference and to register, visit www.arubadentalconference.com.
2024 Aruba Dental Conference - Day 3
Managing and Treating an Acid Mouth
2 CE Credits | AGD Subject Code: 250
As a dentist, personal trainer and fitness nutrition specialist, Dr. Geissberger brings a unique perspective to the subjects of caries, diet and the oral environment. Through this enlightening program, Dr. Geissberger will discuss various disease conditions that plague the entire dental population, and identify several at risk populations. The importance of oral pH will be discussed and strategies for altering an unfavorable oral environment will be outlined. Additionally, the dental team will learn progressive strategies to help their patients achieve oral balance and curb their disease processes. Nutrition and diet control will be discussed extensively.
- Learn and understand the difference between a balanced oral environment and one that is susceptible to disease
- Learn and develop strategies which you can implement in your practice to help patients achieve oral balance
- Learn and develop a program for caries eradication that you can easily implement you’re your private practice
- Learn and develop strategies on how to begin discussing the oral implications of poor eating strategies and provide tips
- Learn which materials should be used to properly restore dentitions plagued with the effects of erosion, abrasion, GERD and bulimia
EXPLORE CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
CRD destination courses are a fantastic opportunity for dental professionals to connect with industry-leading speakers, colleagues and friends to learn, network and share ideas. Take a trip with Dentistry's top key opinion leaders to experience the best dental CE that always keeps the patient's best outcomes in mind.
CRD is committed to supporting dental professionals with access to online courses that fit their schedule, educational needs and interests. Experience the convenience of quality online continuing dental education that features Dentistry's top key opinion leaders in live-streamed and on-demand formats.
Bring group training directly to your office! Mini Clinics are free, high-energy, interactive in-office sessions with your CRD Clinical Advisor. Mini Clinic courses provide you and your staff a refresher on dental best practices, techniques and procedures. You'll earn 1 CE credit per topic in the convenience of your office.
Clinical Research Dental/Clinician’s Choice is an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and Membership Maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2026 and the Provider ID # is 208086.