DMD, MS, FRCD(C)
Treatment of Dental Trauma and Obturation of Root Canal Systems
with Dr. John Bogle & Dr. Michael Crisanti
6.5 CE Credits | AGD Subject Code: 070
This course is designed to give you the most practical knowledge needed in order to operate at the highest
level of excellence and to improve the quality of your endodontic therapy. Focus will be on creating predictable,
efficient and excellent care through a “what you need to know” approach of hand/rotary instrumentation,
irrigation and obturation.
Through an interactive multimedia lecture followed by a clinician driven hands-on session, your skill will improve
instantly. At the conclusion of this course each participant will be able to perform more effective and successful
endodontic treatments by understanding the most up-to-date methods and materials. Improve your clinical
success by mastering clinically proven techniques.
- Clinical diagnosis and treatment planning for endodontic patients
- Mastering Endodontic Access and Instrumentation
- Diagnosis and treatment planning – what tools do you need?
- Predictable local anesthesia and improving patient comfort
- Access design and modifications with complex coronal restorations
- The latest technology in Instruments and Equipment to assist with locating, cleaning & shaping, and obturating all canal systems, Including the use of modern Heat-Treated Nickel Titanium Instruments to conservatively negotiate and shape the Root canal system
- Irrigation techniques – positive and negative pressure
- Warm vertical / modified single cone obturation techniques
- The Hands-on component will include demonstration of Canal Instrumentation and Obturation with one-on-one assistance
- Early Bird Special: $449.25 - Expires Aug 20, 2023
- Dentists & Associates: $599
Dates and Locations:
October 20, 2023 | Calgary, AB
Want To Save Even More? Buy More, Save More.
Take advantage of a Practice Package - plan your fall CE with CRD and SAVE. BUY 2 eligible courses and GET 1 FREE. Once purchased, you decide which clinical staff to register for each course.
1. Choose Your Courses
Select the 3 CE courses you are interested in. Mix and match or purchase multiple seats in 1 course.
2. Contact Our CE Team
Call 1-800-265-3444 ext 1 to get connected with a CRD CE team member.
3. Register and Configure
A CE team member will register seats in your selected courses and confirm who will be attending each course.
*Buy 2, Get 1 Free pricing is based on regular tuition. Free course is the least expensive eligible course.
EXPLORE CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
CRD destination courses are a fantastic opportunity for dental professionals to connect with industry-leading speakers, colleagues and friends to learn, network and share ideas. Take a trip with Dentistry's top key opinion leaders to experience the best dental CE that always keeps the patient's best outcomes in mind.
CRD is committed to supporting dental professionals with access to online courses that fit their schedule, educational needs and interests. Experience the convenience of quality online continuing dental education that features Dentistry's top key opinion leaders in live-streamed and on-demand formats.
Bring group training directly to your office! Mini Clinics are free, high-energy, interactive in-office sessions with your CRD Clinical Advisor. Mini Clinic courses provide you and your staff a refresher on dental best practices, techniques and procedures. You'll earn 1 CE credit per topic in the convenience of your office.
Clinical Research Dental/Clinician’s Choice is an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and Membership Maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2026 and the Provider ID # is 208086.