Bio-C® Sealer is a ready-to-use, bioceramic root canal sealer with biologically active ingredients to seal and heal the root canal space.
Features & Benefits
Bio-C Sealer’s mechanical and physical properties make it easy to manipulate and seal the canals, while its biological properties and high pH ensure safety and treatment success. The bioceramic composition allows the release of calcium ions, which stimulates the formation of mineralized tissue.
- Proven Biocompatibility and Bioactivity promotes healing
- Ready to use formula in injectable syringes
- Packaged in smaller 0.5g syringes so the material does not dry out or harden between uses
- Injectable device can be used with ANY obturation technique, including those that involve heat
- Ability to remove from the canal should re-treatment become necessary
- The High pH of 12.5 allows for optimal antibacterial properties
- The small average particle size results in superior handling, with a thin film thickness, and excellent flow characteristics
- The Hydrophilic properties are ideal for setting in a moist environment
- Low solubility enhances the superlative seal