- Product Details
- Technical Details
For optimum temperature, all the benefits of heated delivery, Compex HD delivers the perfect flow for all restorative procedures including injection molding and porcelain cementation. Compex HD heats all compules to 155°F (68°C) in 1-2 minutes. Up to 100 compules can be dispensed without recharging.
This all-in-one, lightweight, heated dispenser saves space and easily moves from room to room. Fast compule insertion saves time and are easy to eject when doing multiple restorations or layering. Infection control is addressed with included autoclavable silicone sleeves and barrier bags that prevent cross-contamination. The ease, convenience, and comfort of Compex HD make it a must-have for your practice. Other features and benefits include:
- Ease of dispensing viscous materials.
- Greater depth of polymerization and increased strength
- Shorter curing time
- Better adaptation to cavity walls
- Less microleakage
- Better color stability
- Less shrinkage and shrinkage stress
- Less enamel fractures due to shrinkage stress
- Less patient post-operative sensitivity
- Longer lasting restoration
- Light weight handheld rechargeable device
- Heats all makes of compules
- Heats compules in 1-2 minutes
- Heats all compules to 155°F (68°C)
- Heats up to 100 compules without recharging
- Easy to load and unload with patented ejector mechanism
- Silicon sleeve seals compule orifice
- Barrier bag covers entire handle
- Short recharge time
- Comfortable all in one heater and dispenser – saves space, easily moved room to room
- Heats all composite compules currently on the market
- Quick turn around with next compule
- Delivers all compules without temperature loss. Makes all composite materials easy to extrude
- Charge no more than once per week under normal use
- Fast compule insertion and removal saves time
- Autoclavable silicone sleeve covers entire length of compule and heater for ideal asepsis
- Disposable barrier bag minimizes cross contamination by dentist or assistant
- Full charge time is only 4 ½ hours
"The Compex heating gun is a fantastic advancement and innovation in the arena of composite placement. It is an extraordinarily well designed mechanism with infection control features that are currently unsurpassed and so easy to use. My students and I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to work with it and look forward to always working with heated composite."
John Comisi, DDS
"The Compex HD has allowed me to give patients all the benefits of heated composite while simplifying restorative procedures. Great innovation! "
George J. Hadeed, DMD
"The Compex is an intuitive and versatile unit that allows any clinician entry into the beneficial realm of heated direct composite resin dentistry."
Art Volker, DDS
"The Compex HD composite warmer delivers a consistent and predictable delivery of warmed composite directly to one or more restorations without the loss of a consistent flow. The built in heating unit in the Compex HD gun takes away the transferring process and packs it all into a lightweight and convenient package to help delivery high quality composite restorations."
Troy Schmedding, DDS
Compex HD Thermal Assisted Composite Dispenser (Item Number: 436120): each
Compex HD Barrier Bags (436121): 150-Pack
Compex HD Silicone Sleeve w/Compule Opening (436123): 10-Pack
View the Compex HD Product Sheet.
View the Compex HD Quick Start Guide.
View the Compex HD IFU.
View the AdDent Compex eBook that highlights how incorporating Compex HD Heated Dispenser into your practice can enhance restorative outcomes and protocols.
View article What Is Thermally Assisted Polymerization? from AdDent featuring Dr. Josh Friedman and Larry Clark.