Access & Prep Without Aggressive Tooth Removal
Rotary preparations rely upon an interpretation of tooth anatomy drawn from a radipgraph of the tooth's mesio-distal dimensions. Which means if you're only seeing one dimension, you could be missing a whole lot more - everything from oval canals, to tapered canals bucco-lingually, diameter, and curved or bifurcated canals. A further problem is that conventional NiTi rotary instruments are unable to address the wings of t he canal. It's extremely difficult to fill what has not been cleaned, and the last thing you want to do is leave behind infected necrotic tissue.
On the other hand, if an attempt is made to remove all the soft canal tissues with a rotary instrument, the result will be an unnecessarily large "canal" space and jeopardized tooth integrity. The Endo-EZE AET (Anatomic Endodontic Technology) system relies upon anatomical reality. Most teeth, with the exception of some maxillary anterior teeth, have canals that are eliptical or even flat and ribbon-like in cross sections.
The reciprocating action of the Endo-EZE handpiece facilitates equal instrumentation of all the walls in the canal, and allows for optimal enlargement of natural canal anatomy. The unique milling action of the handpiece conserves tooth structure by following the anatomy of the canal.
- Everything needed to clean, shape and fill canals
- No more endo "tubs"
- Economical single use products
- More conservative than rotary systems
- Endo-Eze Complete Technique Kit contains: 1 Endo-Eze AET oscillating Handpiece, 1 Cleaning & Shaping Kit (6 Endo-Eze Patient Kits, 6 Auxillary "C" Files, 18 Assorted Apical Files, 25 Endo-Eze rulers, 120 Assorted absorbent points, 1 Riitano access bur kit, 250 Endo stops, 20 Capillary tips 0.014, 1 ChlorCid 30ml Indispense, 4-1.2ml File-Eze syringes, 20 Assorted NaviTips, 6-5ml Irrigation syringes, 10 Luer Vacuum Adapters), 1 EndoREZ Obturation 0.02 Kit.
- Endo-Eze Mini Technique Kit contains: 1 Contra-Angle, 1-2ml Endo-Eze, Patient File Kits: (1-XS, 2-S, 2-M, 1-L), 10 Skini Syringes, 10 Mixing tips, 12 NaviTips (3 each sizes 17mm, 21mm, 25mm, 27mm)